Login to write comments

Docker Fundamentals

Online - Free

Docker has been a game changer when it comes to how modern applications are deployed and architecture, it has now grown into a key driver of innovation beyond system administration, having an impact on the world of web development and more. Docker customers have already been taking advantage of the program to jump start their migration to Azure and are experiencing dramatically reduced deployment and scaling times — from weeks to minutes — and cutting their total costs by 50% or more.

Key Highlights The training covers following topics; --What is Docker and what problems it addresses --Docker ecosystem- Understanding different components that makes up Docker. --Docker engine and architecture: Docker client-server architecture --Docker concepts: Images, registries, containers, docker compose and swam --Docker installation and running our first container: Docker on Linux and on Windows.
Time 2 Hrs
Training Online - Free
Fees
Active January 5, 2018 6 Responses 486 views Bengaluru

Reject

Feedback Questionnaire

How easy is it to post on the forum?

Were you able to find the information you were looking for on the forum?

Discussion ( 6 )

Posted: January 8, 2018
  2. I am interested and please let me know when will be training.

Posted: January 28, 2018
  3. I'm also interested, please let me know when will be session starts.

Posted: January 29, 2018
  4. assalamualaikum wrwb, did the training event happen? can someone share the YouTube link of thr recording? jazakallahu Khair

Posted: March 9, 2018
  5. great

Posted: May 14, 2018
  6. i am interested in dockers [email protected] 8850 435 494. i want do this course

Posted: June 28, 2020

Login to write comments