Login to write comments

Learn Data Science and Machine Learning for FREE while you are supporting ALMPG

Online - Free

Assalam Aleikom and Ramadan Kareem

We are doing it again. Just like last year, we are bringing “Data Science For Good” program back. Last year, we raised more than $60k in donations and benefitted hundreds of students for a great cause. Let’s join hands and build our future.

Saturday April 17, Big Bang Data Science Solutions kicks off a 10-Week LIVE boot-camp on Concept-to-Completion Machine Learning Project with Python for FREE in exchange for $150 donation to any Masjid, Church or NGOs of your choice.

This experiential and interactive course will use Python and various packages to reinforce your understanding of concepts-to-completion of Machine Learning Project.

No prerequisites. We will start assuming no prior knowledge and ramp up to enable you to conquer Data Science and Machine Learning.

Now is the time to level-up and tackle Data Science.

Donate and Register: https://bit.ly/2PxxCsK (We will only accept April donations)

The program will run twice a week: Every Saturday at 1:00 PM EST and every Sunday at 10:00 AM EST

Happy Data Science Learning

Mo Medwani
Big Bang Data Science Solutions
678-209-9780

Key Highlights
Time 10 Weeks
Training Online - Free
Fees Donation
Active April 14, 2021 3 Responses 450 views Atlanta

Reject

Feedback Questionnaire

How easy is it to post on the forum?

Were you able to find the information you were looking for on the forum?

Discussion ( 3 )

1. Assalamu Alaikum Brother - As discussed over call, i have just attached a screenshot that I received for a donation that I made to some other Masjid in San Diego for construction purpose. However, as I mentioned I don't have receipt for the other small contributions that I make. I will be making some contributions for Ramadan as well this month. If you are OK to see that I am fine with that as well.

Meanwhile, kindly share me your email id that I can send you the excel tool on ARabic Conjugations.

Wassalam.

Rgds
    Javeed Ahmed.H

Posted: April 14, 2021
  2. Assalam Aleikom Brother Javeed
    I can be reached at [email protected]

Also, please register at : https://bit.ly/2PxxCsK

Best

Posted: April 14, 2021
  3. Do you provide career support or further education for work after completing the 10 week program?

Posted: April 15, 2021

Login to write comments