Login to write comments

[AD].NET Full Stack Software Developer Training

Online - Paid

Utilize this lockdown period to gain or to improve skills in software development area. Microsoft tool stack with SQL server, .NET Framework and HTML/CSS. Live Project with complete end to end training. After end of the course you will be able to design Web applications on your own.

Training on AGILE SCRUM, requirement analysis, requirement implementation, software design and implementation.

1. database design in SQL server
2. intro to SQL
3. intro to C#
4. hands on .NET framework
5. CURD with Entity Framework
6. AJAX , J query hands on client side programming
7. hands on live project with .NET

Key Highlights
Time 4-5 weeks
Training Online - Paid
Fees $500
Active May 22, 2020 4 Responses 512 views San Antonio

Reject

Feedback Questionnaire

How easy is it to post on the forum?

Were you able to find the information you were looking for on the forum?

Discussion ( 4 )

1. Can you send me more information

Posted: May 28, 2020
  2. Ahmad Sufyan - May 28, 2020

Can you send me more information

Hi Sufyan,

it is going to be online 4-5 weeks training. The training is targeted for people who desire to become software developers. why .NET?. All the mid sized companies in US use Microsoft stack in their business and there is a lot of demand and scope for software developers. now a days companies are not hiring database developers, back end developers and front end developers separately. instead they are looking for full stack developers. After the training you will be able to design your own product and be ready to show case your skills in job market as entry level developer. you can put all the products you make on your Github and include that in your resume. if any more information is required you can reach me out at [email protected].

Best,
    Misbah

3. Thx Misbah.
    Do you have any students who recently took the class and got a job in the USA? Or have any reviews (unsolicited / unedited) that you can point us to. I know the course price you're asking is amazing!
    But want to know if it will take someone from 0 to job ready and what support will be offered during and after completion.

I hope that makes sense.

JazakAllah khair
    Asim Shakour

4. Asim Shakour - May 28, 2020

Thx Misbah.
    Do you have any students who recently took the class and got a job in the USA? Or have any reviews (unsolicited / unedited) that you can point us to. I know the course price you're asking is amazing!
    But want to know if it will take someone from 0 to job ready and what support will be offered during and after completion.

I hope that makes sense.

JazakAllah khair
    Asim Shakour

Hi Asim,

i Have couple of students that i trained here in US. i trained them through my contracting agency. i am moving away from my agency and offering private training. it will be code along training and you will be working on examples derived from real projects. i only provide training. i do not provide job support.

thank you.

Posted: May 29, 2020

Login to write comments