Login to write comments

cyber security and ethical hacking training

Online - Paid

I am Certified Ethical Hacker.I have trained over 300+ members Online and Offline in 3 months :
Topics:-
->penetration testing,mobile hacking,system hacking,Networking,5 phases of hacking.
Duration of 30 - 45 Days

if intrested Call me on + 91-9581902608
or [email protected]

Key Highlights >All 20 modules of Certified Ethical Hacking V10 course. 01· Introduction to Ethical Hacking 02· Foot printing and Reconnaissance 03· Scanning Networks 04· Enumeration 05· System Hacking 06· Malware Threats 07· Sniffing 08· Social Engineering 09· Denial of Services 10· Session Hijacking 11· Hacking Web servers 12. Vulnerability Analysis 13· Hacking Web Applications 14· SQL Injection 15· Hacking Wireless Networks 16· Evading IDS, Firewalls and Honey pots 17· Hacking Mobile Application Platforms 18. IoT Hacking 19· Cloud Computing 20· Cryptography
Time 30 - 45 Days
Training Online - Paid
Fees $300
Active February 28, 2020 1 Responses 471 views Karnul

Reject

Feedback Questionnaire

How easy is it to post on the forum?

Were you able to find the information you were looking for on the forum?

Discussion ( 1 )

1. I was scammed on a website and was taken for several thousand, thought I had lost it all but then a friend recommended to me funds recovery services. I got in touch with them and they got my money back, these guys know what they are doing They have fantastic knowledge in this area. A fraction of my money was recovered ($10,500 out of $15,000). They tell me that they cannot recover the rest. Apart from that, I would use them again however and I will never trade ever again! I would recommend ([email protected]) to other people.

Posted: December 21, 2020

Login to write comments