Register at https://lms.crystxl.com/home/course/pass-the-pmp-exam-get-it-right-the-second-time/4
“This course helped me pass my PMP exam. Thanks to this teacher. I read a bunch of different books, but nothing helped me understand project management and the crazy amount of processes. Definitely worth my money.” -Troy T
This class is intended for people who are going for the PMP exam and those who wrote the exam and failed. It will teach the most important lesson, which is not taught in any workshops, PMBOK guide or other books in the market, which makes the exam so challenging. Join the class and hear the author's story directly from her.
What will you learn?
- You will learn the most in-depth understanding of the processes and activities and understand the complexity of activities done over a project’s life
- You will come out with the most critical lesson knowledge, which will help you pass that PMP exam on the next try
Curriculum for this course
- Main Discussion: The REAL Project Chart
- Dissecting Questions
- Q & A
- Must have knowledge and experience on Project Management
- The PMP exam is radically changing next year. Exam takers should hurry up.
Date: 18th April 2020, Saturday
Time: 11:00 AM EST - 02:00 PM EST
Duration: 3 Hours
What To Expect After Sign up
- You will receive an email acknowledging your enrollment
- You will be added to a WhatsApp group specific to this boot camp for updates
- The session details will be emailed a day prior to the course day
- This is an online comprehensive course for the PMP exam
- To benefit from the class, you need to be aware of the practice of project management and someone ready to take the PMP exam.
- The students will get a copy of The REAL Project Chart and set of questions to practice.
“Great course! I gave my PMP exam last week but failed it. This course helped me understand the processes and project life much better. The dissection of questions that the trainer does is really good. She knows the stuff. Very happy. I purchased this course.” - Randy Doyle
“This is an excellent course. I have been through a number of workshops, but never saw a course like this. This instructor knows what she is talking about. Her Mapping chart is a HUGE help, and I will be referencing it for my exam scheduled for later next week. Thanks for teaching this course.” -Sam Wilton
“I met Hajara at one of her presentations at Anita Borg Foundation. I was impressed by her knowledge and experience in project management and asked her if she could mentor me for my PMP exam. I passed my PMP on my first try, thanks to her. Her techniques and explanation of processes and the entire PMP exam content were great.” -Hernandez M
About the instructor
Hajara AlAmodi is recognized as a 'Director to Watch' 2019 and named on the 'Top 100 People in Finance' list 2020. She is an experienced project manager, teacher, investor, and entrepreneur sharing rich experiences in project management, startup growth, valuation & funding advisory.
Hajara AlAmodi is a PMP certified project manager and project management, PMP, CAPM, and PMI-ACP certification instructor.
She is Chief Project Officer at Teqlogica Corporation, a software and security services company. She has done many projects in software implementation, integration, business continuity, disaster recovery, service delivery, etc. She is also am a real estate developer and has done residential, infrastructure and commercial projects in India.
She has taught several students over the years. And most of them have passed the exam and are now PMP certified project managers.
For questions, reach out to Support@alamodiavenues.com